Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ranch Chicken with green beans and potatoes and dessert

Potatoes, Chicken, and Green beans

I made a Pinterest recipe on Saturday.  It was super simple and pretty good as well.  Chicken breasts, fresh green beans, and small potatoes.  I wanted to use red potatoes, but they were out at the local Wal-Mart, so I went with these tiny golden potatoes. Put all three together in a glass casserole dish and sprinkle about 3 tblsp of Ranch dressing seasoning on all of it.  Cover with foil and bake for an hour at 350 degrees.  Note: I think it could have wrapped up around 45 minutes and been fine.  I have attached the recipe link below.


Ranch Chicken recipe

Most people think that low carb means no dessert, but I try to include a dessert whenever I can find one or make one up.  This time I had some eggs that were about to expire and bananas that were extra ripe, so I used the eggs and some heavy whipping cream (zero carbs) and made some crepes, whip cream and used the bananas.  I found the recipe on Pinterest, of course.  It was my first time to make crepes so it went as well as can be expected.  My kids ate it up, though.  
Low carb egg crepes Crepe recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment