Wednesday, January 7, 2015

One of my new favorite Facebook friends

Inspiration...Most of the time this is what I need to break up the monotony of my low carb ideas.  Pinterest is one of my go-to sites, of course, but I began following this "friend" on Facebook, and I love their ideas.  If you're on Facebook, follow Low Carbing Among Friends. They regularly post low carb recipes, and they are not difficult to cook.  

If you're like me, you can only take so many grilled chicken and veggie dinners.  This Facebook page adds simple ideas to your basic meals, and offers recipes to allow substitutes for any carb heavy ingredients.  They also have cookbooks you can order.  It is a group of people who are low carb chefs or home cooks who compiled their recipes to sell their cookbooks.  You can find their cookbooks on Amazon.  It's on my wishlist to order as they have printed several volumes.  

I will be posting next week's menu tomorrow night so be on the lookout!

1 comment: